Visit the new BH Prestige Homes display home
Please call for opening hours 1300 533 243
Please call for opening hours 1300 533 243
Luxury Display Home Features
This home has been constructed to fastidious standards. Being a Custom Home Builder, we constantly strive for perfection and believe that the “Devil is in the detail”. See below an abbreviated summary yet not exhaustive of some of the items that truly make this home a Masterpiece:
The design ethos behind this home was to create a modern, solar smart design that maximised space, natural light and practicality. Separate and practical living zones were paramount to the design brief.
Brief 1: encourage interaction between Pool / Landscaped Area and Internal Living.
Bringing the outside in by creating a seamless transition from the kitchen/meals area to the alfresco and pool area was a key priority to encourage family/guest interaction in a social setting.
Brief 2: intelligent separated living zones.
Although the rear living zone of the home is quite open, the disguised feature panelled sliding door of the study at the top of the split-level stairs can divide both the entertaining and formal zones. This creates a quiet and peaceful formal living zone that features a beautiful gas log fire.
The home having both a master bedroom downstairs as well as another upstairs means that the home can suit both the family with young children or that of a family with teenagers. There is flexibility with how it can be utilised and what room the parents decide to call their Master.
Having the Theatre Room upstairs means that there is no cross-contamination of sound from other living rooms. Whilst watching a movie in the theatre, occupants of the formal living area downstairs can enjoy the quiet ambience of the fire and relax. Those in the lower level entertaining zone are not disturbed either.
Brief 3: Environmentally friendly by use of Solar Technology and Water Saving Technology. Passive Solar through intelligent design and maximising the orientation of the block.
Designed with all of the solar principles in mind, this home captures all of the beautiful eastern and northern light that this block can provide. Featuring full height glass to the meals area eastern wall providing gorgeous views of the rear landscaping and pool area and capturing all of the glorious morning sunshine. To complement this there are large highlight windows to the entire kitchen/meals raked ceiling providing gorgeous natural light and warmth throughout the day.
The home also features the latest solar technology from Tesla which is a 5.4KW system with 14KW Tesla Power Wall. As well as this the home features solar hot water and solar pool heating.
Externally, the home features the highly advanced and efficient skydrop which manages all external watering and irrigation. Skydrop checks local weather stations hourly for real-time weather data specific to your yard to ensure that it is administering correct water levels to all landscaped zones.
- Home Automation with Voice Control by Amazon (Alexa)
- The home features the latest Solar Technology from Tesla which is a 5.4KW system with 14KW Tesla Power Wall. As well as this the home features Solar Hot Water and Solar Pool Heating.
- Skydrop Smart Irrigation – Externally, the home features the highly advanced and efficient Skydrop which manages all external watering and irrigation. Skydrop checks local weather stations hourly for real-time weather data specific to your yard to ensure that it is administering correct water levels to all landscaped zones.
- Alarm and CCTV Cameras with Smart Phone AP. You can view vision from the cameras anywhere at anytime from your Smart Phone.
- Ducted Vacuum with Vac Sweep to Kitchen
- 2 Pak Satin Kitchen with Blum Soft Close Drawer Runners
- Quality SMEG Appliances
- Billi Instant Filtered Hot & Chilled Water Tap to Pantry
- Fisher & Paykel Integrated Dish Drawers – Pantry x 1 & Kitchen x 1
- Fisher & Paykel Integrated Cool Drawer
- Caesarstone Rugged Concrete (Premium Range) to Kitchen, Pantry and Laundry
- Caesarstone Cloudburst Splashback to Pantry as well as Laundry
- Custom Wash Plane Vanity to both Upper and Lower Powder Room
- Smoked Mirror Glass Splashback to Kitchen and Pantry
- Alfresco with built in BBQ and Bar Fridge.
- Ceiling mounted speakers throughout the home
- Corian Benchtops to Ensuites and Main Bathroom complete with Moulded Basins
- Underfloor Tile Heating to all Ensuites / Main Bathroom
- Inground Pool with Infloor Cleaning and Waterfall. Smart Device Control
- Outdoor Shower
- European Oak Timber Floors
- Theatre Room (Smart Device Controlled)
- 3 x Large Walk In Showers with Built-in Seats
- Pivot Entry Door with Pull Handle
- Square Set Ceiling throughout
- Custom made Powder Coated Steel Staircase with Floating Treads and Powder Coated Black Handrail
- Feature Texture Panel Wall to Study with complimenting Sliding Door with the same texture
- Gas Fireplace to Formal Lounge
The whole process was made as stress-free as possible. Communication between BH and myself was excellent, and I was kept up to date with regular phone calls and emails. Nothing was too much trouble. Their friendly, caring and professional approach made me feel confident with my choice of builder from the start.
This is the third new home I have had built and I can honestly say that the quality of the house built by BH Prestige Homes surpasses all the others, in fact I would set the quality of their work as a benchmark for all other builders.