Premium Split Level Homes Melbourne
Melbourne’s Leading Sloping Block & Split level Home Builder
How to Get Premium Split Level Homes in Melbourne?
When you are building a home, you should know that it is a long term investment and the most important factor of all is location. When you find the best location and decide on consulting us, the split level home builders, do not worry if the land is shaped or the size less than ideal. Additionally, sloping blocks are challenging for us but we have the right team of experts that are there to advise you. You can be sure of the creative split level home designs that can maximise the potential of a sloping block. This is by utilising the natural light and getting stunning views that are unique to an successful home.
If you would like to view our quality homes and modern designs in person then you can simply book an appointment. Our team is happy to show you around and to discuss the ways that we can help in transforming a split level home into a livable and modern masterpiece that you would call home.
Split Level Home Designs for Sloping Blocks
You should know that BH Prestige Homes are experienced in luxury home building and operate across northern, eastern, western and south east of Melbourne. We are committed to providing you with affordable luxury homes to residents across our great city. This is why we have a wide range of housing solutions for every budget. This is whether you are dealing with a sloping block, in need of a split level home, a house and land package or want to knock down rebuild your existing property. BH Prestige Homes are there every step of the way.
Detailed Features that You can Opt For
- 2 Pak Painted, Vinal Wraped or Timber Satin Kitchen with Soft Close Drawer Runners
- Alarm and CCTV Cameras with Smart Phone AP.
- The latest Solar Technology from Tesla with a 5.4KW system with 14KW Tesla Power Wall.
- Alfresco with built in BBQ and Bar Fridge.
- Skydrop Smart Irrigation for all external watering and irrigation
- Ducted Vacuum with Vac Sweep to Kitchen
- Home Automation with Voice Control by Amazon (Alexa)
- Custom Wash Plane Vanity in Powder Room
- Smoked Mirror Glass Splashback to Kitchen / Pantry
- Billi Instant Filtered Hot & Chilled Water Tap to Kitchen / Pantry
- Fisher & Paykel Integrated Dish Drawers – Kitchen / Pantry
- Quality Appliances
- Fisher & Paykel Integrated Cool Drawer
- Caesarstone Rugged Concrete (Premium Range) to Kitchen, Pantry and Laundry
- Caesarstone Cloudburst Splashback to Pantry as well as Laundry
- Ceiling mounted speakers throughout the home
- Corian Benchtops to Ensuites and Main Bathroom complete with Moulded Basins
- Underfloor Tile Heating to all Ensuites / Main Bathroom
- Inground Pool with Infloor Cleaning and Waterfall. Smart Device Control
- Outdoor Shower
- European Oak Timber Floors
- Theatre Room (Smart Device Controlled)
- Large Walk In Showers with Built-in Seats
- Pivot Entry Door with Pull Handle
- Square Set Ceiling throughout
- Custom made Powder Coated Steel Staircase with Floating Treads and Powder Coated Black Handrail
- Internal Feature Wall
- Gas Fireplace
Let us know if you would like to discuss about stepped slab split level home designs or any other affordable home packages.
We have recently built sloping block homes in the following areas:
- Doncaster East
- Eltham North
- Mont Albert North
New Sloping Block, Split Level Display Home
Melbourne’s Award Winning Custom Builder of Sloping Block Homes
Since 2010 BH Prestige Homes has won 7 HIA and Master Builders awards including:
- 2015 – Winner Master Builders Best Kitchen in a Display Home
- 2015 – Winner Master Builders Best Bathroom in a Display Home
- 2014 – Winner Master Builders Best Display Home $500,000
- 2014 – HIA Victoria Best Display Home $500,000
- 2014 – Winner Master Builders Young Builder of the Year
- 2012 – Winner Best Custom Home $500,000
- 2010 – Winner Best Display Home $350,000
“This being our fourth new house we were determined that this build would exceed our expectations in terms of design and quality. There weren't too many builders that catered for difficult sites as well as a custom design. We came across BH and were most impressed with the standard of quality and design of their display home. It was very refreshing to deal with a company that actually listened and was able to come up with a design that suited our specific requirements perfectly and with exceptional craftsmanship.
The team at BH were able to come up with unique solutions to the many challenges thrown up by the land developer without ever losing sight of their goal of keeping us both informed and satisfied with changes along the way. We can confidently say that our experience with BH surpassed all our expectations by providing the best service, advice, patience and quality home.”